Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Strange but entertaining night

I slept a little early - from my habit - at 10:30PM today. Originally I had planned to wake up at 0030hrs to watch Manchester United's Champions League match, and put an alarm for that.

But nightmares gripped me to bring me to a sweaty awakening at 2:00AM. Really scary memories. Something about taking my friends to hills, to spot some wildlife, in an open chevy, and getting mauled by a leopard in the night (I was attacked first).

I thought that the soccer match would have been over, but still turned on the television out of curiosity, to find my team won gloriously 6-2. Their new buy - the prodigal Wayne Rooney - scoring a Hat Trick on his debut!! By tomorrow the whole planet must be flooded with the news of soccer's future elite. Manchester really purchased a gem in form of this boy, same age as mine, and talents with the ball about gazillion times better than mine or anybody else.

That followed a good 4 hr session on PC, which I'll be ending after finishing off this blog. I'll try to compile my remaining memories whatsoever related to the dream I had, put some time to search about meaning of such stuff, and post it later when I'm back from College.

Adios till then!

No comments: