Saturday, September 11, 2004

What! Me! Concenterate!

if(concenterate(me)) return true;
else return false;

This is an example of an always-false function

In simpler (and understandable) language, I can never concenterate. I sat down to prepare for my exams abt to come up in 2 days (which i'm going to fail gloriously in) and found myself thinking of off-topic stuff. I ended up wrting hour-long document on PC abt the 3 music videos i'm going to create when I grow up and become filthy rich. Just chalked out the videos, not music. I think all 3 of them are brilliant when put out in expected way. Esp 1st and 3rd.

I couldn't stop crying (not speaking literally here) when I thought of, and later typed down the last(3rd) one. It just made me melt over and over again (and btw, i'm don't fall among the sissy category). It was based on wildlife conservation.

I, tho can't leak anything now. Wait for the years when I slowly become adept in skills of animation and music composing. Then hope I either do as I plan, or sell/donate my idea to some great composer. Or if none happens, I'll extend the ideas , and release them as a novel.

Sheesh! I think too far.

No comments: