Thursday, September 23, 2004

Examinations over, no change in attitude whatsoever

Exams ended last week. Now I'm breating the fresh air of freedom again. Anyways, the pain and struggle was ephemeral. I didn't prepare for anyone for more than 3 hrs and the marks are sure to reflect that. Physics and Maths are sure to lead me to my doom. Hope I would feel insulted and get inspired to be the "best of the best of the best" from my poor showing.

Now, the day usually passes with me inside my room. And I am not joking, for all I do is use the PC, or sleep. Regular hunger breaks lure me towards the kitchen, the only time I leave my room. Seems that I'm not affected whatsoever from the completion of a stressful week.

And then i talk about myself being dynamic at thoughts. As static as it gets.

No comments: