Saturday, September 11, 2004

Remourseful Life

My family, my friends;
I did ignore, I did betray.
This is, for what I thrive;
Cause this is what I missed in life.

I lived my life away from fear;
Too proud to shed a tear.
Never felt who was near;
Hated those who were dear.

I was stupid, myself fooled;
Deemed myself as a king,
But never ruled.
All the time I hadn't known.
My world of dreams, now blown.

Everything I touched I thought was golden;
Everything I loved is now broken;
No more words do I have to say

Every mistake I ever made has made me somber and full of fear.
As I was audience to my own devastation.

Now I wail, but in despair;
Need love but nobody cares.
In ocean of tears I stand drenched;
Have no family, have no friend.
I feel small, I stand alone;
Looking into the past, I myself mourn.
Give me a chance, this I insist;
But the will of god will subsist.

© vidrohi
all my works can also be found at http://infoland.s5.com It only works properly in IE :-(

No comments: