Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Remorse forever

Death, it seems always shows its ugly face to me. Instead of seeing it as a continuation beyond the celeberation called "life", I have formed opinions of it being the most distressing and depressing thing that could break you apart forever.

First to go was my Uncle's Father. Brain dead in a horrible accident.
Next was my pet Cocker Spaniel Ben (I), short for Ben Hur. The most tragic of deaths. Choked to death in my vehicle which was like an oven during the summers. I'll love him till the end of my life.
And yesterday came the shock. One of my best friends had committed suicide.

Out of nowhere did the news strike me. Like a spear through my heart. Defying any logic. The most prudent, astutde, shrewd, professional person I had known had succumbed to a moment of the devil. One whose thoughts resonated with mine, and the one our group always looked up to is no more. Shower all praises on him, and you still would be looking for more. He was consummate in every action and dedication of his.
I cannot convince myself to feel sad about him as there was nothing wrong or tragic going on in his life. Tears are hard to flow down as there is a feeling of absolute anger for the life he wasted. Lately I am not aware if anything that might have happened to the extreme, but it couldn't be that big in any possibility, that it would drive him to suicide.

May he R.I.P. My heart will always cry for him. Its sad that the planet lost one of the very few revolutionaries.

No comments: