Sunday, December 13, 2009

current aural phase

The Flaming Lips' cover of Madonna's "Borderline" is amazing. And Anu tells me that they'll be performing entire Dark Side of the Moon on the new year's eve. I bet its going to be the most amazing performances on planet on that day.

Kaminey's "Pehli Baar..." (पहली बार मोहब्बत की है) - The title of the song can mean either 'debut of love' or 'having loved for the first time', both of which hold a completely different meaning, and make it all the more interesting to figure out.

Air's Sexy Boy and All I Need have become a bigger turn-ons recently.
Ou sont tes idoles, mar rasees, bien habilees? pwnt.

Some things lying around, but recently heard, and saw their way straight to the bin:
Moby - Wait for Me
Interpol - Our Love to Admire
The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium
The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

I'm on a campaign to erase all my moodswing music that was never liked a second time. Suggest me good stuff, PLS.

No comments: