Sunday, September 22, 2013

The random of today

1. Decimated cockroaches today. An entire colony of Germans. The force was on my side.


2. Enjoyed the foreboding clouds over Uttarkashi that appeared near sunset. Thin tufts of great clouds. Things in silhouettes. All were stimulating.


3. Found this frame on the same silhouetted walk. One rarely comes across dashing Pomeranians, as this one. [Friends have asked why I didn't steal it]



4. "Easy": This is a low-cost rural solution to female sanitation needs. Plenty of stock in the relief supplies. Good initiative!


5. Canines make for great friends, or great fellow animals to play with.


6. What's this? 
Turns out these are Japanese heat pads. Shaurya has explained it so many times, that I was got really curious; to finally see a pack of one is a kick. He explains it best: "In Japan, even during winters, girls come out on the streets in short clothes. I was, like, ****, I'm cold inside a jacket, and you're fine without one. Then I got to know that they apply a head pad under their skirt which keeps their legs warm. Each head pad works for a few hours."


7. "Ghodey ki naal!"

No comments: