Sunday, September 22, 2013

Thought of thought

My biggest obsession during these days has been my thought. I'm acting a bit narcissistic that ways. I don't think that is the accurate word for my 'ways' that are in a smaller subset of ways we choose. But blah, forget that.

Thought is what the thought should be focused on. I'm generally exceptionally well in lucidity of thought, so pardon my deviation. So, on the thought about my thoughts, I came to a flattering conclusion that i'm colourful. Usually life doesn't come this way. By deduction, then.. That colour is, however, in some different saturation from the people around me, who, together, paint a deeply saturated picture. Its like wandering through the Nilgiris on a bug hunt.

This evening, after gruelling work on the front (bazinga!), and getting my hands bloody (and myself implicit) from preparing venison in the kitchen, I am in rest mode. I have left all thought behind. I will, gentleman, sit and watch pictures of kittens over the internet.

It is hard, though. Breaking neural pathways, are you kidding me! I'm just like everybody else.. hardwired to be one dimensional. If i'm not being me, then i'm just being worse. I'll think over that later.

No comments: