Sunday, July 11, 2021

Meditate


A few minutes back, the last pages of my first book read into my new year (Y37) and second in the new year (2021) happened. A small feeling of satisfaction took over. The book: Sandeep Jauhar's "Heart", which turned out an interesting read (that I rated ***** on GR just coz I felt charitable). That cardiology and computer science grew around each other (though the former starter first long long back, but its major advancements happened post-1900s), felt a worthy gained understanding. Both epitomize the leaps technology has taken. Another understanding - to live dominated by the parasympathetic system but also influenced by the sympathetic. Like, learning to live in resignation but also in hope. Keep telling myself that all of this is pointless but there is hope about things that I love to live on for.

Next, I will quickly start with another, coz the flow must go on. This flow is rare. Presently, I could've been a prouder person had I finished my shelf in the long gap that 2020-21 afforded, but I couldn't. Kinda made a mockery out of things I still label as "loves". Leading an indisciplined life has its conundrums.


No comments: