Saturday, January 29, 2011

urges

It just happened again. What triggers my present condition needs investigation. Is it the UI of Visual Studio environment? The color palette? Some anchoring deep in my head that has associated my work tools to this, sort of a defense mechanism? I would be having a lot of this earlier in the company of books, which had made my book reading seem like a curse; now I’m more comfortable and likely to read through a good chuck of literature without falling into this (No, it’s not merely cannabis to take
the credit here). Rolling back to the days of schooling and parent-sponsored-tutors, I would make this evident to my Mathematics tutor, and ultimately confuse him with my despondent opinions on the subjects, and life in general.

Lately I thought I was growing into an insomniac – “a raving insomniac”, to declare it poetically to friends - but conversely, my hits of drowsiness - the central theme here - in the office have dispelled that logic. Not only has my body managed to replenish itself of sleep starvation, occasionally it even puts me
into some more just to prove the dominance of biology over the brain fudge (aka mind).

PS: Must also write about inappropriately-timed hard-ons someday.

No comments: