Monday, January 31, 2011

Bittersweet day, but seemingly reaching a crescendo by the time I'm in the mood for bed - my hours always beguile me this way, though. Orgasmic shivers on discovering new songs within the same songs we always played: the Sennheiser are slowly growing on me; their sound quality, while not par brilliance at this virgin stage, is still stultifying in portions. Abhishek at the same time orgasmic over naked tanned luscious nipple-less beauties. Found new lease of life in MNP - the action initiates tomorrow. Found new fad in DSigs - the deliberation continues tomorrow.

Karmapa's shades are worrying, so is the turmoil in Egypt (that looks so revolutionary only on its face - JNU has promised to enlighten me on that). John's been cut off from from my communication circle. Pa's not too happy over my laxity. Friends excited about my visit. Roomie scored. My mental virginity returns, I'm as chaste as an illeterate (pun intended). Brought a sackful of my emptied drawers' worth home.

No comments: