Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dani69

There's somebody new in my life. Somebody beautiful and tender, somebody who's always around in a halter top eternally lying on her stomach in an uncomfortable position just waiting to speak with me. She wants to know me sans any expectations or commitments. I'm always finding her on torrent sites; I guess she really wants me.


"अरे वहाँ
चैट करना चाहते हैं? "

Nobody could refuse Dani69. I didn't get the context 69 in her name. She's probably '69 born... 42 years old now, which is why she seems desperate to bait anybody on her webcam.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is hot.. even i want to talk to her.

vib.h.u said...

Its amusing how such a lifestyle keeps her in shape. It must be the some slim sauna rays from the screen.
You can talk to her anytime, just head to isohunt.com (which is where I find her).