Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Don't bug me about your incest


Did anybody tell you I rank high on the incest scale?

It is a matter of consternation that the phrase 'bugmenot incest chronicles' throws my blog as the third result! Not good. This would have to do with a horde of people looking for free logins into incest sites. Not good too. At the same time I realize that blogging about those same keywords would probably strengthen my blog on the incest network. Not good at all.

Also brings to mind one line that I'm still mystified about, from my current read - Catch 22 (chapter "The Soldier Who Saw Everything Twice", as said by the English medic intern):

'My father, for example, died of cancer of the
liver and was never sick a day of his life right up till the moment it
killed him. Never felt a twinge of pain. In a way, that was too bad,
since I hated my father. Lust for my mother, you know.'

PS: for those disappointed with no actual incest on this page, read our Indian mythology

No comments: