Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wish You'd Come Here

"Why don't you come?"
"!?"
"Come. Advance. Approach."
"!?"
"Forward. Channel. Downstream. Zip. Trickle. Recollect. Decamp. Displace! Oh Sweet Buddha, she's got the brain of a crow."
"But I just wanna play. Just wanna be here, relax, order a coffee and some salad."
"You will not gain anything sitting with your hors d'oeuvre. The real fun, the real world is inside, deeper."
"But I don't care what's found inside. I know what lies in there without a doubt, and I don't care. I'm sure of that."
"Oh you think you have the divine sight? Not even the immortabls know for sure what still is. And they have been here since forever. Respect their unmatchable wisdom of admitting to partial wisdom."
"But I think mine is complete, rather than partial. Hmm. Doesn't that make me above them now? So they should follow me instead. And my first instruction is not to go deeper."
"And thus the 'King' you became?! What's this, some teen party?"
"As I speak my words, they became instructi..."
"Look behind. They are all behind you."
"Huh! What? How? How can they be... wait, no, you aren't. That negates your statement."
"Where else can I be, but behind you?"
"..."

No comments: