Friday, December 02, 2011

Radical garbage

She wasn't really my type, a hard-looking but untalented reporter from the local cat box liner, but the first second that the third-rate representative of the fourth estate cracked open a new fifth of old Scotch, my sixth sense said seventh heaven was as close as an eighth note from Beethoven's Ninth Symphony, so, nervous as a tenth grader drowning in eleventh-hour cramming for a physics exam, I swept her into my longing arms, and, humming "The Twelfth of Never," I got lucky on Friday the thirteenth.
You cannot forget more of these.

This content is contemporarily unavailable.
Apt for the reasons in the context as
below: beilow, willow,
bilow - my son, hold breath, fetch water, fire neurons...
fetch water dammit.
under pressure, outa controle,
on the pyreneees,
selling solada, drinking colada - pina, ina, capolina.
porto rico, rico enrico;
eiro, zero, dero, dero;
daper, colonel dapper, dapper drake.
womb, wombman, wombicite, ilicite, illict;
sandra bubbock, loock dar barren, barren munchhausen;
haus of the dead, deaed rising, deadmau5.

No comments: