Monday, March 19, 2012

heres my bong

06:20, I have been a wakeful part of this world right since twilight. A dawn of a slightly varied nature from yesterday breaks outside. My start is a varied one from yesterday, as well. Yesterday, at this minute, I was (approx.) 2.82km from my present coordinates, and receding, self-powered and on two wheels. Today, it was supposed to be a similar start. I was up by 05:35 - late, but still inside the 06:00. Banana shake done by 05:50 - still inside 06:00. All set by 05:58 - still inside 6:00. Then for the next 10 minutes I tried waking up C, which failed. Human dynamics. Defeated and deflated, I now take to choco-nut cookies for therapy. Will probably catch sleep (or be dragged into it against my volition is more like it) for another hour before I head to my employer's that pushes me away even further from the concept of employment.

There's a probable glass bong awaiting me further into the day; V can finally take it away from under the suspicious eyes of his parents, who have been led to believe that its mine, and their son is an image of responsible conduct. I would have to fake a new hobby now. Am also eager to manufacture words and other coherent stuff, hanging out with P, if that happens today. Need to sneak into the office either much before or much after the other residents have left, to toy with my new rig. I christen it Margarita, don't ask why if you don't already know.

No comments: