Sunday, October 07, 2012

You've to give me some credit here. I'm into 9th year of blogging - which is about half a life lived since the time that I started blogging - and yet the same traits of a strife-torn, caustic, impulsive, foolhardy (and adventurous, I dare say?) life reflect in my daily dealings. Laziness continues to dominate my days. Special (twisted) turn of events follows in a far second place. Consistency, if any, comes last. There are still elements of conventional living that my brain circuitry short-circuits at - planning, responsibility, professionalism, propriety, excess fat, television, romancing, etc. I do occasionally fall into the social trap, but with advanced scientific means, cut my way out of it, only to fall into a deeper abyss of (seeming) nothingness where directions mean nothing, and the purest of emotions and intents are only a distraction from the realization that one is to hit the bottom sooner or later. Would it be applicable to call this my Catch-22?
I'm in no mood to humour you here - its a condition you can be apathetic to, but not be ignorant of.

No comments: