Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Restoring Feminity


This was so offensive that I had to paste it on my blog wall.

What I wasn't prepared for, however, was where the click on the ad led me to - a website marketing something called a "natural vaginal tightening gel", which provedly "Improves grip and strength of the vagina".
Agreed, that I don't know girls and what they desire. But I fucken never came across a guy who'd call this restoring femininity. I can see the contrast in those that inhabit this planet, in that I was listening to Nicki Minaj's edgy vocals in (KW's) Monster, and at the same time, of reading about a product, for which a market clearly exists. Where are my feminist brethren? Girls, are you buying such stuff?

The rotating banners say it loud:
* "After all these years in love, we have fallen in love again"
* "Now, every time feels like it's for the first time"
* "Just when we thought our wild days are over, we started all over again"

This is just an overload. I should just stick to slashdot and hackernews - at least the drivel is met with sharp, devastating critique and downvotes.

No comments: