Friday, February 08, 2013

Penpromiscuous


My destiny is to die
Your destiny is to live

I’ve been promiscuous, lately. First her, then someone else, then some other. Different colors. I know, it’s bad. But what can I do. I have a good inconsistency. I’m trying. This is the first time that I fucken care. About myself. And being versatile at the same time. I might ask shaurya to bring me a new pen this Sunday, and then it continues. I thought I’d keep my love to just this one pen, until I found that despite her gone, I could live a happy life.

Love, is essentially a commitment. There are so many things that I’ve already committed to. Like I once committed to cycling. Once to education. Once to health. I never stopped getting married. Polygamy at its conceptual best. So many marriages to take care of.

My engine-of-truth-instrument promiscuity makes me wonder if the general structural pair of social inclusion i.e. man-woman, or maybe even in this day man-man, could be changed... so that a marital relationship needs 3 or 4 people to consummate. it'll be curious seeing that one could be allowed to have a man-woman-transgender triad in the life contract, or a man-woman-sexualneedthird triad.

Picture it this way - Being a society is management of several complex varied social structures. Being a social person is a consistent evolution into higher or more evolved social structures. Being antisocial is reducing the complexity of those social circles or disrupting the network of those social circles. Being patriotic is - ignoring that it's, more often than not, being regional - is keeping a controlled network social structures that do not grow in complexity outside a certain threshold.

No comments: