Friday, February 01, 2013

Head is dense

Head is dense right now. Maybe that is why it feels so heavy. My eyes feel heavy, too. In that hours of musing since boarding the metro, I'm only at chattarpur, which hints at how disoriented my time keeping has already become. It will get worse, as the stories tell, for somebody outside the ambiguity of employment. I choose - and was delivered - unemployment. Call it a retirement, or so I hope. So it goes.
Suicide and regeneration.

I can now quickly reflect back on how light headed and cheery tempered I've been, which I am not now, as I can feel in these moments of being lost in thoughts, being minimally aware of my surroundings, and not noticing the humanness around me to the extent of indulging and critiquing on it.
There. I'm done with a quick reflection... Quick, because I have no time (what an irony) - my friend Y has stolen away the gloom of my emotion and instead put the spotlights of gloom all on him, with this: "I m committing suicide. just cal up the police in a few hours. Goodbye my frnd." (01/02/2013 142026)
Soon as I could find escape from the office, myself making am exit with a heavy heart for my own reasons, I started with a couple of message exchanges with Y (yes he did reply to those, but), but since then, there has been no response from his side, neither on his cell or landline or gtalk. Called up ghoru but he was apparently not intimated of these most audacious plans by our common friend, so the decision space is all up to me. I'll go and check it out.

No comments: