Sunday, January 27, 2013

A Sunday's start

Tense sleep; Dreamt more weird stuff, thought processes work ceaselessly which is annoying on days like these when all the body asks for is a prolonged phase of rest. Asking for rest was well deserved, since it - the body- had been employed through most of the day, towards cognitive, expressive and domestic facilities.

I dreamt about being picked for the school rugby team, where I was against a formidable and muscle packed opponent in the form of the defence forces. Though I have a general grievance against those guys, I could never imagine this sorta face off. Another dream followed, which saw me scrambling up the walls of my own home like a thief to evade this one girl M. Both dreams could be an overlap of my present situation with my past.

The day started with stepping out into Delhi cold at 4. Two cups of crappy coffee at Comesum followed, until the Delhi Metro suited into action, and then home. Heading to the office now, looking ahead to an eulogy to my days of unwholesome employment.

Right now my brain is forced to process a tsunami and Shahnaz Hussain, thanks to unintentional eavesdropping on the metro crowd. Can't wait to dart out and crawl into some dank place with lesser words - words have flowed like a rapidly melting glacier steam, of late, and for a while I could live without some. But peace is a bleak prospect in the day, as I myself have a lot to say, and the one who does so is in a mental state of anarchy.

No comments: