Friday, January 04, 2013

A Third Death Alternative

Well, death isn't really on my top priority. But with the internets around, thoughts do switch really quick. So, dying...

There are already two poetic and awesome ways that I've thought of being 'disposed'. I'm not gonna detail on those.

Third one, imagined in this moment, makes it epic:
1. Build a 2m * 1m * 0.5m box of light-yet-sturdy wood, with a curved, broad base
2. Strap it with explosives
3. Drop the (my) body
4. Fill up the box with Old Monk rum
5. Set afire
6. Set afloat (on any water-body above the altitude of 2,000m)
7. Detonate
8. Last rites FTW!

For a box of the abovementioned size, occupying 1 cu.m. of volume, it'll take 1000L of Old Monk. But wait, my body probably occupies 80% of the volume, so we are reduced to a need of 200L. I'll expect my acquaintances to contribute a liter/each. That demands 200 friends. Well, making 200 friends seems an easy deal - I've already got at least a dozen, and I've not even started trying yet. It's also a relief to know that I need to befriend only that many people from this 10-billion strong pool of cursed, conceited, loathsome humanity. Good.

No comments: