Friday, January 25, 2013

I displace yet again


A state of no mind. That is what sex brings. I enjoy it. I enjoy when I'm in that state, that is, which isn't exclusive to just sex, but also travel.
Yes, I'm travelling again. Displacing. Shuffling across boundaries, national ones this time.
I'm going to do something completely new this time. Its abhorred in my family, and my friends never talk about it either, yet I'm gonna do it. I know that the hills would love to hear my new beat.

It all goes with the old, as I also have plans to revisit the most amazing texts I've read in my life - mine. lol, kidding. These greats are outside the general public's liking, as the general public - one girl, and one uncle - has let me know; but if someone reads this blog regularly then they'll know which ones I could be talking about here, just like they know that I love them coz they read too much of my blog.

This is rewind into the "unadulterated" fun days. I'm not carrying any shady stuff this time. I just learnt that I forgot my cigars too, and the cannabis chutney. And the next coupla days being dry days across the nation, there will be no booze either. Good riddance. only if I could stop feeling envious of friends who've by now graduated to cocaine and ecstasy...

No comments: