Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Slave types

I hate interaction with the slave class (which covers 90% of the people I interact with). Let me clarify myself - I'm not talking about any particular group of people, but the slave-to-the-money class (a more appropriate term, if you choose to use so); the people who represent themselves as people, but are in fact collection booths with the aim to make the most of the next client. It's easy to notice them in their complete denial of their human qualities.

It could be that reading this one Hindu article on the legendary bookstores (and how/why our society lacks that concept) gave seed to this thought, and my personal experiences of the day - which left me with a bitter taste of "all of it" - sprouted the seed into a thought chain. But one thing to end the day with is lucidity of why I loathe being where and how I am, and an admission of cluelessness if this would ever see a solution. People are people, and worse when they choose to become [the above-mentioned] slaves.

Trip me or kill me!

No comments: