Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Dismal Me v World situations

The world's got my head spinning; though I'd prefer if it was an outcome of a debilitating session with Newtonian mathematics, or a rickety bus ride in the Garhwal Himalayas, or running down the spine of Affarwat in Gulmarg. It spins in confrontation, in defense of and in violence against the same people.
Everything would be dandy, only if I could refrain from showing my human side. With very little ego to claim of, mere showmanship is impossible, and intimacy creeps in. It is a paradoxical expectation to those, who treat me as if i were speaking out from a void.

If there's anything as a timely escape, this is it. In another few hours, I'll leave for higher ground i.e. the Himalayas, my sanctuary for ruminations. As bad a thought that it felt a coupla' hours back, as appropriate it seems right now. It also establishes the point that things are better done when foolish and undoubting, when the space of possibilities or tracks to explore one's logic are limited.

Farnsworth, take me..

No comments: