Sunday, April 03, 2016

Need a new Gilgit guy

Fata Morgana, this Sunday, illusory and novel issues abound. As random as anybody could imagine.
And currently on a nervy note. I have been blessed to get a jerk of a flatmate who has eschwed the issue at hand - of his excess consumption of power in the summer months, which will have me either displace myself or pay for my pride which being broke doesn't help. How smart people get in their living, and shun anything else but that - the smarts. I have now tuned into music for immediate relief, and this. He has made me lose respect for the region where he claims to be, and I need somebody else to gladly endorse and brag about.

Here's a me for a few next few moments - ascertaining various damages, running a few conversations, the satisfaction of harm, the human tendency/art of circumnavigation, the need for informally-signed room-mate agreements, Dante Alighieri, and the outdoors. I think the last thought is what broke me out of the regressive and extensive perspectival trails that the recent chaos created.
A landslide, so mortal I feel, so unsettled. Need to disconnect myself, as the song says.

No comments: