Sunday, April 10, 2011

work acidity

While being employed in cities, I almost picked up several bad habits - like excessive reliance on antibiotics, eating unhealthy food, not paying attention to my scalp, watching Roadies, shaving armpits, work. Work refers to what we do without a cause or or a great war or a celebration. As I think about work, the ghost stench of vodka fills my nose, which is also a byproduct of finding no purpose in things and trying to sell yourself to the corporate pimps. They pitch you, you pitch them back. Ringa ringa roses. Oops. We all fall down.
Bad habits give you acidity and heartburn. Then you spend the rest of your life on Rantac 150mg - that causes loss of apetite, low fever, and dark stool. Antibiotics are not good, as I said.

I should linger on, perhaps if I want to reassure myself of what is NOT to be. That kinda has been my strategy all along; always know what you aren't supposed to have. All along, I have probably not known what I am supposed to have. I've to be leading, with assault, if I want to see where I should be, with what, with whom.

If you think there are any other bad habits I could be into, let me know. Let me assure you that you are wrong about... their label of 'bad'. If you'd say 'lusting for wilderness', I would probably agree, but nothing much besides.

No comments: