Thursday, October 10, 2013

A regular day

Day started early. Spoke with girlfriend for 5 five minutes, at 0630 in the morning. She was up, busy in orientation training for Berry, the new Shep in our house. After those clumsy five minutes, I was pulled back into the bed, like in reverse motion, and put in the same kind of sleep, as back then.

I finally got up by ... don't even remember. It was irregardless on this day. Both Adi and Yogi had spent the night over, and in the early hours of today I was busy vindicating myself of all incrimination - of being a bad-brother and a bad-host. TT is the only memory from that morning, a horrible first game followed with reasonable performance in the others. The way I could spend hours into playing the game, I could shuffle some priority stacks to bring 'indoor court' to the top.

Once the awesome people left, the day's belly was like a drought-stricken cow: Scrunched. I was just busy with the _big book_. I'm into sorts of warming up the engine. Gotta keep it in focus. Of all that I've wound through to get here, I have to make it through all the way. No gates should stand closed in front of me.
What that emotion translated to was hours drifting into and out of sleep trying to become smart again. It is as if the brain knowledge registers are full. I need to flush out some knowledge. I need to flush out all the thoughts and the effectual residue.

Talk about flushing out... the TODO list that I accidentally ended up making, is interesting. Presently it evokes something close to regrets, since it's only growing. Average life of an item is presently ~4 days, into its 5th day of existence. It only shows how much of a doofus I am. The expanding list won't stop, regardless of the fun nostalgia, and failures it brings (if they end up being that). I'm gonna add a t-rex suit into that list.

The fag end of the day was horrible. I returned home enervated. It wasn't the 10k either way I did to reach Yogi's - that was actually the best part of it. It wasn't the movie that we'd gone out for, Gravity (which btw is gripping but slightly flat).

It was that we found ourselves having to pay 1500 bucks for the experience of a movie. Wow. Karma biting back?, or just playing out of probability of converging four such friends to watch a movie, that two don't even find curiosity in the ticket price while the other two don't find curious things funny anymore. It ended up real nice. I'm thinking about myself so much so serious and such funny things happen. hah.
Some genius saum is. he has an eerily clumsy way about him, which berates his profile, and makes me believe he'll do some crazy genius shit but find a lotta things dysfunctional around him. Well, same goes for myself.

I was sure i wasn't attending Sahil's engagement tomorrow. but now i'm slowly recovering, and have confirmed plans for it. Good thing that Sahil's engagement in the evening - or I'd have to defer the tatkal ticket booking to Shiv, for a journey that would get me to Kathgodam to reunite with my parents after two and half months. Only if I could share everything in that space; how things make and break; how happiness and farsight are higher than career at the moment.

One thing doing alright is the amount of tired i usually get at the end of the day. It has been a consistent 5 days. Table tennis, tennis, cycling, jump rope, and running sneakers have been employed this far. Tomorrow morning baby bro and  I will be seen exploring at QRP. The 'no play' days of recent past have been boosted, not only my understanding of life (and love), but also my girth. It is not very efficient to live large.

What it allows me, however, is to redistribute what I've put on, put some muscle on upper body, keep my sherpas (legs) strong, and more blood going. I'm not doing this with a short frame in mind. Thinking of months right now. In those months I could work out paisa and kill the GATE.
Then ready for some awesome long leaps.

No comments: