Thursday, October 24, 2013

The sound of water says what I think


I cannot recollect the last I was generating meaning from water excitation. It has been a long break from travel. Yes, it has been about 3 weeks now, which is quite long.

Though it's been only 5 days that I got back from the hills, I'd count it out, since the stay was so short and the purpose was so small. While in Gethia, I did nothing but the same stuff that I'd be doing in an urban setup, either side of the morning/evening runs/hikes, and the occasional target practice with the slingshot, or a short photo-walk around the orchards, or light ropework, or short incoherent conversations with me sr. The phablet was my best phriend. For an exception, count the Rubik's Cube, which I can now solve with mastered ease (I've left intuition behind and learned set algorithms).

What I want are bigger travels. Bigger in operational radius, bigger in context, bigger in terms of agents involved, and possibly of longer duration. Large lakes, not small mud ponds.
In the meantime, I continue to wallow in the small. Went out for a run this morning, finally - the focus is on 'morning'.

No comments: