Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Man with a Plan

I'm seeing it - the pattern of a restless mind emerge. A fixation on the belief that life isn't a narrowing cone of options and dreams, but restlessness also include, since this life has been often proven wrong. Understanding life is not simple. Maybe a plan..

I'm gonna start with algorithms. then onto analysis. then datastructures. that's the way i'll begin with preparing for GATE. yesterday i calculated, nothing much but that i'll have three months after this one; 3m20d to bring the knowledge back and reclaim the life track i've so cheery about. choosing bangalore is a step in that direction... i believe i could be putting my head into preparation much better in a new environment, around new people - novelty as a stimulation is a good replacement for coffee anyways.

I've shared my focused-head plan to girlfriend - about how I am being lazy about Bangalore, since i will experience this city only once before settling out elsewhere. I could choose bangalore for my post-retirement option if the city impresses me enough. But I've also assured her to be in Mumbai by next year, in about 8 months. I should've checked my words - made it between 6 to 18 months. I can imagine being speared when it comes to knifing the umbilical yet again. that reminds me that I haven't seen myself in a perspective of a quest to live outside any embryos; tag: must-revisit.

Have assured girlfriend that i'll be in Bombay soon. Not that i don't wanna be. The insignificant details of the day are making it impossible to make confirmed plans/commitments. Once things are set in stone, I would be able to foresee how lavish I want to keep my (Bang) exit and what expectations i should give to OTL.

Unfinished thoughts: i'll hate myself if i don't leave her ...

No comments: