Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Lost Fragments

Her love gave tongue to my silence,
and it took away frm field its fence.
I'll wait for the breeze to kiss your eyes,
and they rise,
As the world timidly bids for a glance;
The morning dawn and your smile.

I sip my bland plight.
whenever I see your sight,
Haunting nights hold me hostage,
and in your captivity I lie -
deserted frm hope and frm sympathy,
As pain rains down on me.

I know I've waited for too long,
to let your touch fill me up.
Desolation swallows my bare soul,
for pearl I vainly search in mines of coal.
With a hollow soul and tear-stained pleas,
Enveloped in love and sealed with a kiss.

I dare not gaze upon her face,
Memories are a sweet souvenir of the chase.
As faint as shed flowers,
And as attenuated as this dream.
Is the hope you'll return to me,
As we truly were ment to be.

Dreaming of you
I bled,
and froze,
and met my end,
But eternity never seemed so close.

(Written early 2008 in a state of non-being)

No comments: