Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mini Capsule

This isn't a suitable moment to be blogging at, both because I'm disconnected from everything thats happening outside and also because I'm physically lethargic owing to the influence of vodka right now. But being spontaneous is a way of cool for me - and Saurabh - who've come under the influence of Jack Kerouac lately. So be it.

I don't have much to write about except that I'm in no control over much of the human factors responsible for myself. Nature is our great equaliser, and treats me like any other person regardless of what I have done or am doing, hence I continue to be an irritant up your life. But when it..Wait...not supposed to give any credulity to a society that I consciously (sorta) detset, because I never set with the aim to affiliate with it anyways. Hence it stays closed: "there is no control, so let things be.
On a derived note, being selfish is almost a virtue. That means that you're thinking about yourself, purely, which eliminates anybody else from the equation. For the sybarite-destructive personality that isn't bad at all - they're only thinking about themselves. Things get bad when people pretend to have some ethic in life while living selfish, selfish + selfless, as ethics have always had to do with pro-social behavior, which in itself is considered selfless; most of us - me included - are on this track currently. Forget about the selfless BS.
Au Revior.

No comments: