Friday, September 04, 2009

City B

Weekend blogger - thats what I never intend to be. But change of events and geographies on my side have pushed me here today, posting something - long, long time after - on this Saturday.

City B slowly unravels, the dynamics are educational and quite redeeming. The social fracas of a different kind, the smiles of a new face, the mud splashes from a new road material, weekenders high on a different street food, rainwater from salty seas nearby; a city of shying sun and dominating clouds.

In the meantime, Velvet Underground's "Perfect Day" (of Trainspotting fame) has become the most endearing song in recent months, and the grinder that 'Mixie Wale Sardarji' at Kingsway Camp fixed for me has become my favorite (and only) kitchen tool, giving me banana shakes day after day.

No comments: