Friday, September 04, 2009

Confusion

Cruising in a car, being hit from the right, waking up senseless to a jolt of the train - a jarring romance between the metal. A smorgasbord of imageries leading towards nothing. Confusion.
To think better I'll have to find out the state I'm in, more confusion. Others seem more 'into it' - into the moment - than I am. Either these are hints of a stability, or being careless, or not seeing the true face of things.

Picking up some of the dust from Rabindranath's footsteps, and I'm already in great awe. First was his poem 'Stream of Life', introduced through much of the planet through Matt Harding's video. Continuing on, I now am in the possession of the most gripping of poems I've read, in this short anthology 'Poems from Puravi' lying as a nondescript little booklet next to me. The purity, vividity, and holistic nature of his depictions will linger forever, and then I'll crave to re-read them.
I already do crave. I already am going through the pages again.

No comments: