Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend closing statistics

Strangely I had no obsessions to think about today. No lost chances to consume myself with, no nostalgias to live through again. I guess the excitement of preparing food overshadowed other things - other mental drugs that consume me almost daily, I might say.

Today began late, as you know it. It was supposed to begin even later, but I was deceived into sleep last night, and woke up to realise what an uncomfortable time I'd spent crashing on the couch.
Today featured Rajmah for lunch, all credibility deserved. And lots of mediocre Dominos Pizza for dinner.
Today forced upon me a despondency of never getting at things the right way.
Today featured a dormant emotive force inside coming alive after a rerun of TZP.

Tonight features a losing hope of resuming office on time in the morn. I know I won't.

No comments: