Friday, September 02, 2011

Just between us

"Be my tiny yin............"
I'm a man of limited capabilities;
a man with a finite view of health, of expanse, of finances, of power that emotes, of power that corrupts, of motility, of potency.
I think of human cohabitative endeavors of yet.
I imagine my evenings with the least wanted women.
I make unreasonable plans about lands halfway touched and halfway untouched by the human presence.
I have a trigger 3 1/2 handspans from my brain that acts a magnet to my thoughts - that seizes them at inception to veer them away, and and affects how I see the world and how the world sees me and how I channel my monologues and dialogues.
I find innocence and nostalgia hitting me from all sources, and from across the wall.
I find myself crawling from unqualification and less-than-attentive grasp of trolls and trollhunters.
I find myself imagining my love interests in pleated black tops, or under hallucinogens, or in sweet bondage, or in a cheeky, nervous, wet state.
I hear Bollywood love ballads from across the wall that turn me red.
I sense an oncoming suicide, or a state of inebriation unparalleled, or a fanatic state of cycling, or authorship, and some visible tummy.

No comments: