Saturday, October 22, 2011

Meme Weekend

Things should start with a homage to Mike "Buffalaxed" Sutton whose youtube account was killed earlier this year. Benny Lava was sensational and would be fondly remembered (I still ask people "who put the goat in there?"). But not to worry, the phenomenon of 'soramimi' continues elsewhere on the tube.
UPDATE: Buffalaxed got back on youtube; Benny Lava is back, too.


For LP this weekend, I have 10-hour marathon looped videos lined up
- Trololo
- Tunak Tunak Tun (a new found appreciation. these, and these guys also do it nice.)
- Badger


Here's an epic priest battle in AoE that saturated my nostalgia core. Knowing that my ancestors had priesthood for a profession, I got great kicks out of it.


Age of Empire acknowledgement phrases:
darwin, omus, eurin, dadadee, alauren, rogan, ibultar, zumantaa, digimous

No comments: