Friday, August 01, 2014

Believe it or not

Believe it or not, Vibhu isn't at home
Please leave a message at the beep

The past few days have been more active than usual. The futile kind of active, maybe, but time will tell.
Manipal and Paypal (hah) have dominated my activity. Whatever seemed profitable turned to nothing, however, as the week nears its end.

It was Lko to start with. A whole 4 days in Delhi I spent! In those 4, nothing but some gray hair and a new weird facial hair cut were achieved. Two chilled days in Lko followed, where my humble new purchase of running shoes was inaugurated to an audience of policemen, early junkies, beggars, temple goers, and oxen. That glorious morning I assumed 5 but ran/jogged/walked a total of 9x1000m.

Over the past couple of days, I've both ran, and cycled, and matched that with furious feeding - I, after all, have the right to stock up after days after days on vada pav and another few days of viral fever. Running and cycling are the focal points. That, and A6.

Besides the cultured reasons to get out, Delhi's roads have also befriended me over the past week for things mundane. It all started with K. Sangha, and ended with K. Chacha's. Waiting for some good news or some good rain. Whichever comes, will be taken as a learning.

No comments: