Thursday, May 01, 2008

Always feels diseased 'being back' in Delhi

Just back from an exciting three days in the hills. Have preparation leave, hence am preparing myself for more travel and adventure to the best of my abilities. Purged myself of the sin of missing out on any such trips over the past few months. Desperation and love, both mix well.

Back in Delhi, and back with -
Mosquitoes. My welcome was with those bastards draining away some of my prime blood.

Heat. Its early morning, and I can feel the change already. Greater temperatures, combined with much greater suspended dust and other matter makes for a torturous couple of weeks ahead. Something lodged in my eye after my arrival in Delhi, and has been a constant irritation since.

Concrete Jungles. Don't know which to put first - overpopulation or greed for space or just irrationality. Urban structures seem to suggest that nature comes secondary. There is no harmony.

No comments: