Sunday, February 06, 2011

Reflection @ 15000ft

Presently onboard, undertaking the plane ride personally historic. Not only could I claim a more engaging career soon, but also that on this day I was at a peak of fitness and nutrition that I was never before (and never will be, apparently, as at the time of blogging this I have gained a kg on a single day!); I also project a cool that had never touched before - I'm carrying my Italian brands well, with my sunglasses on while inside a plane!
Additionally I'm also at a level of aspirational exasperation low as never before, since the Android dream is nostalgically turning into a synonym for vaporware - we sit, plan, forget; Sahil's AKS is also on unstable grounds as of now; thn the fact of my financial situation at this crucial period of discounts and GRE is also distressing. I'm in the snake pit. Oh the poison!

No comments: