Sunday, April 01, 2012

Earth Hour LOL

Was updated on the "Earth Hour" three hours too late by Yogi, who cursed the damn fad that held his inbox hostage at his workplace (in the "light" of which - pun intended - he returned back home annoyed). But, if I remember, during that hour I was hopping on wooden planks that make the railway tracks, crossing which safely in the pitch dark made for my intermediate target, the final one being my dentist's chair. And I was well glad my dentist didn't celebrate the Earth Hour, or I'd returned with some exotic feature - one to be televised on that show, "When Dentists Want Blood". In cities where streetlights are either stolen, or deliberately left unused for cost-cutting measures (thanks, corruption) the concept of Earth Hour will gain little traction. The guilt of being complete assholes in our lives cannot be cut short by a short (power)cut.

In other news, I am in another coordinates again. In more news, my day was rather featureless, as be the norm. Out for now.

No comments: