Wednesday, April 18, 2012

loving gajjack

what will you choose - granoola bars or gajjack bars. i know my preference. and i say some sweet maker better come up with the idea. gajjack bars, combined with lots of dry fruits, sold in chocolate bar packaging sounds enticing, doesn't it? pretty nifty for my treks - though i could find myself lost in figuring out the composition of 'the great suspension' on pit stops.
what these gajjack bars of a less sophisticated variety are doing right now is dotting the cave of my roof in a layer of 'crazy sweet'. it would need a bulldozer to scrape it off by the end of the day... these gajjack bars were to have a quiet peaceful day, as usual, until i decided to show up early from the office in the lingering frustration associated with the workplace, and started surveying the contents of the refrigerator. the 4 varieties of gajjack found themselves traveling through air, onto the thick embroidered bedsheet. and thereon a constituent of me.

were i a dictator, i'd have made this illegal, but here i was being led by my sweet tooth. i had returned for a craving for something else than this, but as is obvious, one craving to substitute another. i wish the original craving would stay, but meteors - no matter how brilliant - dont stay around forever. i have, so foolishly, associated my act to a much greater cosmic dimension, but i'm sure it might take me there someday.

No comments: