Monday, April 30, 2012

He's just ruined this sketch

Ah, wait a tic... wait a tic...
My first is in Glasgow, but not in Spain.
My second is in steamer, but not in train.
My whole is in the luggage compartment, on the plane.

Since the previous night, I have been reeling with a headache - as if somebody is trying to pry open the two halves of my brain. This, to compound the pain in my left shoulder, worsening; as if some naughty kid wrangled and deformed a puppet - in my case, the forces of Newtonian physics plus the divine presence of M. playing that naughty kid. A trail of unwellness stretching from last night to deep into the day. To push things beyond the threshold, KFC was out of Chocopeanut Krushers this evening. Thanks to it, I'm an image of annoyance right before retiring to bed. Click, click, snap.

The productive fraction of the day saw me skirting the C at D in G. Now that a new chapter begins, I hope the flourish of the code - long forgotten in the high of the other life - comes easier. However, dissatisfaction doesn't escape me even here. But the satisfaction of endless doses of caffeine keeps the charm alive.

No comments: