Saturday, September 22, 2012

inversions

Its been a while that I've written about myself, or written at all. Almost two weeks, now. Its funny to see how our modes of validation and identity expression could go an overnight reversal. Its also funny to notice how identities change, and that its a game we are playing actively. Eating Snickers has given me enough courage to, presently, root myself at my desktop and go snapping at the keys about how my days have been.

Let me start with today. We'll go in reverse. Its been intensely crappy. I haven't seen sunlight, so to say, if not for the paranoid glances outside from the balcony. I'm in a state where I never want to forget yesterday and all but remember today. Besides a culinary detour - of finding the secret taste of roasted rajmah beans - I haven't been anywhere. I managed to notice the chrome reversal (aka fresh coat of paint) on my apartment stairs. I've kept myself reasonably-fed.

I don't know what I'm lacking and I don't know what I have. Sometimes I feel so small and sometimes I'm the big bad wolf.

No comments: