Saturday, September 01, 2012

Nasty Hurt

I worry about my phone. It offends me that the device, which had once produced some of the most beautiful voices and frank admissions in my life, could now sink so low as to become a mere receptacle for the futile and perhaps angry remonstrances of my friends.
Some of them call up to say they hate me; some of them call up to say they hate me even more. Collectively, they share the responsibility for the present condition of my pyloric valve, which I need not elaborate upon. Oh how they forget that soon, they will hate all change, much like they hate me - me, who intends no hurt.

Speaking of hurting... featuring me, twice in the past week.
First to come was my leg, banged against a cliff (in an attempt to scale it). Left me with a deep bruise.

Next to come was my left toenail, in a moment's excitement of indoor football with my bro. Its probably uprooted, and hurt a lot. I'm gonna wait till it falls off, then keep it in my uprooted nail index.
Gruesome!




No comments: