Monday, September 03, 2012

jalebi guy

Indian kickstart food had me pinned down for the day. After having liberal servings of jalebi, kachori, dhokla, matar poori - and also to include tea, and milkshake, - I went into an alternate reality (of dreams) that I only returned from around noon. And guess what, more food followed soon as I stepped down from the cushy bed since it was already lunch. Pamper is the right word here.

Only now that the sun nears the horizon does my day seem to have started. The gears finally feel like shifting now that I've solved the annoying issue of getting BSNL to work on the new modem, which calls for a celebration as I now get to use the Belkin with the crappy Rocknet connection. Following the resurrection of the internet, D pinged me on gtalk and reminded of some professional stuff, which I could easily shirk but will take up for a change (for a change in the past year and a half, that is). [so far I had 'smoking pot' on the itinerary, but seems like plans need be revised]

In other news, I was dreaming like it was a disease. There were people I knew, but not like that; there were buses trapped in floods, with me making my last minute exit; there were lakes and huge aquatic creatures out to get me. I guess sleeping too sound all this while in my dark chamber (aka pimp room) has left me with a backlog, or maybe sleep processing isn't a transparent process outside my dark chamber which is why I'm seeing all the more.

[PS: title of this post is supposed to be a pun on 'jalebi bai']

No comments: