Thursday, September 06, 2012

Dem gayl h8 my taste

Read this. A shared link (and no, not someone making her preference known).
By end of the first para, my thoughts went... "i have a hairy chest and geeky antics!"
By end of the article... "oh shit, why didnt i wait till the second para"
Since surveys are an average, am I supposed to fucken hate Indian girls now, on an average? On the other hand I could just trash the article, both for the trifling concerns it promotes, as well as the media source that puts it out there (reminder: ToI is a blot on journalism). No I'm not "groovy" for an Indian girl, but - in all likelihood - neither is wisdom too attractive for that person.

But why am I cribbing about trifling fornication prospects when I could be bragging about my 16 inches of penis foodie delight in this city of Lucknow, about that Achari Gosht and Biryani at Lalbagh that I'm gonna be returning back to again and again. With the addition of the T, alone, into my social nexus, hangouts and street cruising have been transformed into wiser (albeit sometimes illegal) affairs. [there's also the S and his new Wagon R to thank, but nothing beats what the T brings] The T is one who will always be available for that need of wasting an evening in general. It was that, today.
The S picked me up from my place, then we picked up the T from his place, then drove around, until settling in a shady nook, with shady intents. The T, the S, and I, each found a role, which went towards making that final roll. Once the roll was enrolled did we roll out to have a scrumptious meal, then follow up with our 'kulhad' of lassi (that cost the same as our meal earlier). I wanted more of everything we'd had this far, but sadly these guys were done for the day.
Tomorrow it'll be beer and Rogan Josh (some outlet near Novelty Cinema) on our itinerary. I'm looking into medical procedures for removal of my entire food tract, after all the masala of this city that has featured in my tummy lately.

No comments: