Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Monthly Zeitgeist

Just for keeping a track on recent past...

I had Google do a report on my Account Activity (use this link)

Let the world know that my top search query was: Ranjeet - the rape god of Bollywood cinema! To think of it, I can't imagine how or why I'd be into him so much. I should open a fanclub, if there's none on facebook, or if ranjeetyoucanrapemeanytime.tumblr.com doesn't exist.

Happy to see me accessing from all 3 widely available platforms: Windows, Android, iPad. Is something missing... um, probably not. LINUX!

Of the browsers, I count for 3: Chrome, Safari, MSIE (ugh). I dunno where Firefox is - I'm probably using it for too much anonymous browsing. Gone are the days when experimental browsers would've shown activity from my account.

Of the "most contacted", one name debuts, and debuts straight at the top! The M is milking my time and my statistics.
Its lousy to find that Airtel helpdesk appears as my third most contacted contact, which isn't a good indicator of my social life.

I had no activity on Picasa or Google Latitude, which is a shame, and also a reminder that I must adopt the concept of 3g-enabled travel all the more.

But I'd have to say this report is sketchy. I don't know which all devices I have tracking enabled on, or if Google uses browser-specific cookies or something on their side.

No comments: