Sunday, September 23, 2012

So it goes

V,

I miss u :( :*
At times my heart sinks.! :(
I really really really miss u.!
Really really a lot :’(
I love u like crazy <3

Oh, you don't know how much I miss you TODAY. I need you, more than ever. My day sucked. My life probably sucks, too, in your void. You were right - that life's too easy, when alive, to make perfectly horrible mistakes. I do not hate people, but I hate people who - twice or thrice my age - fuck up (i.e. make these perfectly horrible mistakes), and drag others into it. I had a day with this certain somebody, and it didn't end with me keeping my cool.

:* :*
:* :* :* :* :* :* :*
:* :* :* :* :* :* :*
Thinking about you, and thanking you, I compulsively ended up getting this. I hope we're meeting around the weekend - but Friday seems to far :’( I miss u like crazy.!!!
:* :* :* :* :* :* :*
:* :* :* :* :* :* :*
:* :* :* :* :* :* :*
:* :*

V

No comments: