Friday, September 07, 2012

Foodie's Night Out with HD

Me: now featuring with an added 2.2 kCals, after the dinner - comprising of a variety of meats, in a variety of preparations, and 4 kind of desserts (served twice). As irresponsible towards my manliness is to be consuming meat, equally irresponsible towards my health is to be turning my tummy into a industrial processing unit. I can now imagine my body machinery dedicating itself to assimilating nutrition from all the unprocessed stuff for the next few days, which doesn't fit with the workout ambitions. She must be really mad at me, at this repeated promise of me taking her out, but being unable to, on the account of a tragic state of my valve. For a moment jerking off in the comforts of my espacio grande seems more beneficial than such social commitments; there's Camus to read as well. But being me, I'm overcommitted in these last days in Lko, as a result of which I should be prepared to suffer my being for the entire day tomorrow as well.

No comments: